We recently went on a trip to Swan Valley,Idaho to my parents cabin. We had a great time, and really enjoyed the cooler weather! It was fun to be with family and hang out. The trip didn't start out too great, here are the reasons why.
Day1:
1) Ready to get out the door, and Kendall pooped up her back, and all over her clothers!
2) Ryan got stung in the eye by a bee while trying to pack the car. (We were all in the car laughing at him swinging through the air at the bee! We all felt really bad after he got stung! He must love us!)
3)Excessive whining! (only after about 15 min of traveling!)
4) PUKE! Yes, that says puke. Landon got car sick in the back of the van. Luckily I was sitting in the back with him, or I am sure Haiden would have puked too!
5) Finding a laundry mat. There was no way I was traveling 8 or so hours with puke smelling blankets and clothes! We stopped in Paige, Az to do laundry and eat lunch.
6) Ryan ordered the kids and I lunch while I tackled the laundry. While I was there, Kendall grabbed our sandwich and it fell on the floor, face up. Another sandwich at $8.00.
7) Haiden starts to get sick. (white faced, and afraid he might puke)
8) All of this happened within two hours of leaving! We really considered turning back around, and just heading home, but we didn't. We ended up staying in Beaver, Utah. The drive should have only taken us 5 hours, we managed to tackle it in 10! I now have a new best friend that comes with me whenever we travel anywhere.......Dramamine!
Day 2:
Ryan's eye is swollen shut from the bee sting, we are worried that he has had some kind of allergic reaction, so he makes an app. with a Dr. in Beaver. Luckily he is not allergic, it is just a very sensitive area, and the Dr. gave him a prescription for steroids for the swelling.
This day was much better, and we made it to the cabin with no other problems!

1 comment:
Oh the stories you all will tell at your holiday dinner table in the future! You have many road warrior tales.....my personal favorite to date is when Kendall pooped all over your lap on your way to Arnold last fall!
Post a Comment