
Mostly Makenna just makes me smile, and sometimes she makes me scream! Makenna definitely has a mind of her own! She is a lovebug, and a sweet little girl who is growing up fast. She is a girly girl, and I know that I will always have a friend to go with me to get my nails done! :) Love you Makenna!
*She really wears this when she sleeps!
*Diva, getting some sun at the pool!
*Makenna posing with one of her fav. outfits!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big! What a beautiful girl! :)
That is to funny what she wears to bed. I need to get beauty tips from her. She is wonderful! I just love her.
Who knew??? All this time I have had Makenna's beauty tips right at my fingertips! Oh Makenna....almost 8 and going on 18!!! Dad will not have any fingernails left very soon! Such an adorable girl! Hey mom....when Makenna gets to the age she won't be caught with her mom.....you will have Kendall for a girlie outing! Love you, Makenna! Promise to remain everything these pictures portray!
She is SOOO beautiful! Us girls in the Hess house are REALLY jealous of all that fabulous hair!
(Emily says although she is beautiful, and her hair IS fab, she is not jealous, why would she be jealous of hair? We should all have her self-esteem!)
Makenna you make me SMILE! Love ya, Aunt TT
Post a Comment