Friday, July 17, 2009

A-Z's all about ME........

My friend Nikki tagged me, so here you are. A-Z's All about ME........... A – Age: 32 B – Bed size: King C – Chore you hate: Cleaning my shower D – Dog’s name: Ha, a Dog a our house! E – Essential start your day item: Shower (then I feel like I am ready for the day) F – Favorite colors: Red, Black G – Gold or Silver: Silver (but I have all gold, so I guess my answer should be gold?) H – Height: 5'3 I – Instruments you play(ed): clarinet, piano J – Job title: mom, wife K – Kid(s): Haiden, Makenna, Landon, Kendall L – Living arrangements: Queen Creek, AZ M – Mom’s name: LeAnn N – Nicknames: don't have any O- Overnight stay in the hospital other than your birth: Really bad kidney infection (5 days!) P – Pet Peeve: When kids have a runny nose, and a dirty face Q – Quote from a movie: I don't know any quotes from movies R – Right or left handed: Right S – Siblings: 7, Ron, Tonia, Shelly,Cam, Lael, Carla,Joe T – Time you wake up: Unfortunaltly-about 6:45 U- Underwear: Yes, I wear them V-Vegetable you dislike: Beets W – Ways you drink your coffee: I don't drink it X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, I think that's it? Y – Winter Salad ! Yummy! Z – Zoo favorite : Baby animals Now pass this on to 3 other friends that you want to get to know better...so here goes! I'm tagging: Sami Jill Gail

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love reading these. I must know what is Winter salad?

Kathee aka MIL said...

These are fun.....I learned a couple things I did not know! Clarinet?