Friday, July 24, 2009

Makenna's B-day party

Makenna had her 8th Birthday party today! She had a girly party. The girls had so much fun. I had some great helpers too, that made the party perfect! Grandma Kathee was the make-up artist, Nikki was the hair stylist, and nail polisher, and I did the pedicures. Stacey helped out with the party decorations too! It was fun to see the girls getting all "dolled" up. Makenna had a blast! She is a girly girl! I asked her what her favorite part was, and she said the whole day! I guess it can't get much better then that!
*Kalana,Savanah,Makenna,Madi

6 comments:

Grandma Kathee said...

Thank you, Makenna, for letting me be a part of your special day! Loved being with your girlfriends and our glam fun! Your glow and sparkles shined the day through! Love you!

Nikki said...

I agree with Grandma. Thank you! It was a great time. I was glad I was able to help so I could stay. You know I never want to miss a girlfriends party! You were beautiful!

Little Miracles said...

How fun is that. She is such a little cutie.
Cassy

Shalisa said...

Wow you girls look fancy! Miss you tons, but see you in a week:)

Shalisa said...

Probably should clarify...This is Miss Arnold. Hope you had a great birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have come to the girly party!! You are a glam girl Makenna...you really are beautiful! Love Aunt Tonia