Friday, July 17, 2009

11 years old today!

Happy Birthday Haiden! I can't believe you are 11! Where has the time gone??? You are now a "tween", as you would say! You are the best! You are a sweet, kind, thoughtful, and handsome boy. You started the day off by requesting some QT donuts, and a huge 44 oz. Soda! Hey, you only have your Birthday one day a year, right! (Haiden knows this would never fly with us any other day of the year, so he took advantage of it!) He had a fun swimming party with some friends. They had a good water balloon fight, and had a lot of fun! I asked him what his favorite part of the day was, he said opening presents!, but QT was right up there too! The worst part was when his Dad played a trick on him, and got his friends to push him in the pool. He was totally not expecting it, and it took his breath away! He did not think that was to fun DAD! I hope you had a great day, and know that we Love you with all of our hearts! Happy 11th!!!
*Playing games in the pool *Cake & Ice cream *Presents *Haiden and Ryan

5 comments:

Nikki said...

You are such a good mom. What a fun time. Happy Birthday again Buddy.

Kendi said...

No way is he 11!!! Seriously does that make you feel old? because it does me! I remember coming to visit you the night before you went into labor with him and keeping you up till wee hours of the night and feeling bad when I found out you went into labor that next day. I also remember his baby shower at Shelly's house. You were not feeling so well.
We're old! Stop growing Haiden to make us feel this way!
Happy big number 11 birthday!

Grandma Kathee said...

I'm with Kendi on this.....I remember his 1st birthday all too well! Soooo enjoyed observing Haiden with his friends! Great party and awesome parents!

Sami said...

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Haiden!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Haiden....Looks like you had a great day. I agree presents are the best!

Love ya tons,
Aunt Tonia