Thursday, July 9, 2009
First day at the cabin
The first day at the cabin, everyone was ready to ride the 4 wheeler. Everyone but Landon! I thought for sure that we wouldn't be able to get him off of it, but he insisted that he didn't want a ride, it was "too scary!" We enjoyed just being outside, and going for walks. Ryan thought that he wanted to be Rambo, and played air soft guns with Haiden. Makenna loved the 4 wheeler the most, she always wanted to ride with her Dad, because he went fast! Kendall was just happy to be outside. She loves the outdoors!
Haiden and daddy are shooting there guns My Daddy is showng a funnuy face
My daddy was betending to shot my brother I SAID THAT! (By, Makenna)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AAAHHHH! The stuff of family fun!
I am glad you were finally able to go up. It looks like you guys had a fantastic time.
Post a Comment