Makenna was so excited for her Birthday this year. She is so exited that she is eight! She was thrilled with her Birthday present this year. She has been waiting FOREVER for this present. I bet you can guess what her present was by looking at her picture! She got her ears pierced! It was fun to do this with her. She said, "Mom, now I don't have to wear stickers on my ears anymore!" She is our beautiful princess! We are so blessed to have Makenna in our lives. She brings us so much happiness and joy. We love you Makenna, and we hope you had a great day! Happy birthday! We love you!
*If anyone knows how to flip a video, please let me know!

3 comments:
Ha! No more stickers! And you chose the perfect earrings....a pink daisy! Now you will sparkle even more! You were so brave! So proud of you! And loved sharing this right of passage Makenna!
That is great! Now she is a girly girly all the way. Happy Birthday girlfriend.
I can't wait to see these fancy earrings. Happy Birthday Makenna!
Love Aunt Tonia
Post a Comment