.........for than I'll be baptised you see. What a great day we had today! Makenna has been so excited to be baptised! She was thrilled that this day was finally here. She was awake at 6:30 this morning gleaming from ear to ear. (Those of you who know Makenna, know that she likes to sleep in.) You would have thought that it was Christmas morning, she was so excited! She came in our room this morning saying, "Toady I am getting baptised! I am so excited! I can't wait!" Makenna looked beautiful in her new baptism dress. Grandma and Grandpa Foggin were able to come down to be here for Makenna. Grandma Kathee was able to be there too. I gave a talk on baptism. I really had anxiety over that! I do not like to give talks! I was able to focus on Makenna, and tell her the things that I had prepared. Grandma Foggin gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. She did an AWESOME job! Haiden read a poem, (he did a great job!) and all the primary kids sang, "I am a Child of God". Thanks to all our friends and family who were able to make it. You all made it a special day for Makenna. Makenna was able to wear the baptismal dress that my sisters and I wore when we were baptized. I thought that was pretty cool. Thanks for saving that Mom! I am so proud of Makenna for choosing to be baptized. I know that she will remember this day, and have happy memories of her baptism. We love you Makenna.

4 comments:
It was a great day. Thank you for letting us be apart of it.
Truly a special day for a special girl! Thank you all for allowing me to witness this special occasion. Makenna's smile radiates the joy she feels! Such a special family of God!
Congratulations Makenna! Thank you for sharing your testimony. Wish we could have been there to share in your big day. We want you to know how proud we are of your decision to be baptized. You are a special young lady. We love you Aunt Tonia and Uncle Craig.
[... ] is one relavant source of tips on this subject[...]
Post a Comment