Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mommy's 1st annual weekend off

Here are some pictures of my 1st annual mommy's weekend off! I had such a great time with my friends! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I even peed my pants a few times! I know those of you who have had kids can understand that! (Right Shelly:) I feel blessed to have such good friends in my life! We had a great time at Disneyland! We rode all the rides!!! I forgot how much fun they are. One day we went to Huntington beach. We did a little bit of shopping and relaxing. Before we knew it, it was time to come back home. Time flies when your having FUN! Ryan didn't have such a good time. Landon was sick the whole weekend! He had a fever and a yucky runny nose. Haiden and Makenna did fine. Makenna got a little sad before bed, because she "missed mommy", but other then that I think it went well. Everyone was happy to see me when I got home, except for Landon! He didn't want anything to do with me! I couldn't believe it. He wouldn't even look at me when I tried to talk to him. He would just go over to Ryan, and wanted his daddy to hold him. He was over it by the next morning though. Haiden was a great help. He was bummed out because they really couldn't go anywhere since Landon was sick. Makenna must have called me about 10 times the day I was coming home to see were I was. She was even waiting outside when I got there! At least someone missed me right!

No comments: