
I don't have to much to say today. I just thought that I would write about my day.
Haiden goes to school every weekday at 8:00. He really does a good job of getting himself ready. I just have to make sure that he has his backpack and lunch before we leave. He is getting so big. I'm sure in a few years he will surpass me in height! He is an awesome big brother! Landon wants to be were ever Haiden is! He also is a big help for Makenna.
Makenna had a few friends over today before school. They are so fun to watch. It is interesting how they interact with each other. I have noticed that Makenna is quite bossy with me when her friends are around! I hope that this isn't one of her qualities that escalate as she gets older! Makenna still only goes half days, so she goes to school at 12:00. She loves her teacher Miss Arnold, and is doing excellent at Ben Franklin.
Landon is so fun to watch. I swear that sometimes he thinks he is 5 yrs. old, and can keep up with Haiden and Makenna. He had to be around Makenna and her friends today! He was even playing duck,duck,goose with them:) Landon's nickname around our house is "
THE DESTROYER"! He is into everything! I don't remember Haiden ans Makenna being so naughty. He almost got onto the kitchen table today! his favorite activity is to dance on the coffee table! (not such a good idea) He loves to go into Makenna's room and dump out all of her toys out of her cubbies. He is hard to keep up with, but I wouldn't change any part of him!
The rest of my day is kind of a blur. Once they kids get home from school, time seems to disappear. We have snack, homework, sports, errand running, dinner, family time, and whatever else we can squeeze into those few hours. Ryan and I try to get some down time after the kids finally
really fall asleep. That pretty much sums up my day. I know it's not to exciting, but I love it. (most days) I fell blessed to have a wonderful family who I adore. (most days) No, I really mean it, they are wonderful! (most Days:)
1 comment:
Love reading about you, my grandkids and your "normal" day! Such a special family.......and you and Ryan are to be congratulated! Can't wait to share some special times with you all!
Post a Comment