
The kids actually get to play at the park without burning their bums on the swings and slide!! They weren't even complaining that it was to hot outside. Last Saturday it was overcast (as you can tell in the pictures), and I think that the high for the day was only 89! This was a little bit of a tease though ,because it did warm back up to the upper nineties. But with that said, I can almost smell fall in the air. I really miss the fall season! The kids love to be outside. Landon I think loves it the most! If he hears the door open, and he isn't the one going out of it, he melts down! We can't wait for winter to come!! I don't think a whole lot of people can say that, but when you have days like this you can't wait for the "good" things to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment