Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you! Thanks for making life worth living! I can't wait to see where the next 13 years will take us! Love You!
3 comments:
Mom
said...
What more could a mother want than to see her son happily married to a wonderful gal and mother with a thriving family! Many happy more! Just think.....in 13 years you two could be grandparents! ha!
Congratulations on 13 years! We hope you have many more happy and wonderful years. You are a great wife Cheri..an example to me! Love ya, Tonia and Craig
3 comments:
What more could a mother want than to see her son happily married to a wonderful gal and mother with a thriving family! Many happy more! Just think.....in 13 years you two could be grandparents! ha!
Your such a good wife. I love your mosiac it came out great.
Congratulations on 13 years! We hope you have many more happy and wonderful years. You are a great wife Cheri..an example to me! Love ya, Tonia and Craig
Post a Comment