Thursday, August 20, 2009
Good Night Landon
So Landon has been trying to transition into his big boy bed. He isn't to keen on the idea. He really loves his crib. I have tried taking the side of the crib off, and putting a guard rail on, but he kicks it off, and falls out of bed. I try to to talk him into sleeping in the big boy bed like his friend Hutty, but he still doesn't want to. I guess maybe I should look at it like the potty training thing. He will do it when HE is ready. Well I tried again tonight to put him in his big boy bed. He said o.k., and I tucked him in. I went to check on him a little later and this is what I found.
He climbed INTO his crib to go to sleep. There is a positive thing about the crib. He knows how to climb in, but he is too chicken to climb out! Really, what is there to complain about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seriously......nothing to complain about! He's asleep! ha! The pix is soooo sweet! Correct--he will do it when HE is ready! Your mom is right.....you got your two challenges at the end!
Post a Comment