Thanks, she is doing a little better today, She had a fever this morning but nothing else. I wish I was able to go to the Science Center with them. I want to have fun. I have been home with Kalana. Oh, well mom duties are first.
Karista here... Ryan's childhood friend! Cheri, you are a very good blogging example to me! Your family is beautiful, and I recognize all that blond curly hair! It is so amazing to see Ryan's features and hair on your children... it's like I am seeing Ryan as a little boy again!
Cheri, I really can't believe how much Haiden and McKenna have grown up- where did the time go? And now you have two more, and they're so cute too. You really have the perfect family!
8 comments:
Sorry, you could not be with family this hoilday. Hope you get to see them soon.
Cheri, you have such a beautiful family! I am sorry you were not able to be with your extended family during the holidays, but happy you had fun. :0)
ABSOLUTELY! X a ZILLION!
We missed you also Cheri! But February will be here before you know it.
Love
Tonia
xoxo
Thanks, she is doing a little better today, She had a fever this morning but nothing else. I wish I was able to go to the Science Center with them. I want to have fun. I have been home with Kalana. Oh, well mom duties are first.
Looks like you all had a blast.
We can't wait to see you all in February!
Karista here... Ryan's childhood friend! Cheri, you are a very good blogging example to me! Your family is beautiful, and I recognize all that blond curly hair! It is so amazing to see Ryan's features and hair on your children... it's like I am seeing Ryan as a little boy again!
Cheri, I really can't believe how much Haiden and McKenna have grown up- where did the time go? And now you have two more, and they're so cute too. You really have the perfect family!
Great blog too!!
~Gail
Post a Comment