Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!

Kendall,Cheri,Chantal,Lori,Stacey,Shannon
I was able to get away again! I love my Hubby. He is the best! Needless to say I had a great time. My friends and I went to Payson, AZ. It is about 1 1/2 from here. Chantal's parents recently bought a cabin up there. They are so nice to let us use the cabin for free! It was gorgeous! We had an extra "friend" with us on this trip. Kendall went with us because I am still breastfeeding. She was great, and having here didn't damper our fun at all. Thanks to my friends for letting her come. Our adventure began with a fun drive up, and listening to some "CRAZY" music! Saturday we went on a hike to the Toronto National Park. It was fun, and it motivated me to hopefully get my family into hiking. We bumbed around town, and headed back to the cabin for a fun night of silly girl stuff! Sunday came too fast, and before we knew it we were headed back home. The kids had a fun time with Ryan. Landon was even excited to see me this time:) It was great to be back home, and I missed the family. I am already excited for the next trip, because "girls just wanna have fun!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been waiting for this pix and story! So happy you had a great time with the girls! Oh the memories!

Nikki said...

I am jealous, Girl trips are the best. I am so glad you were able to go and have so much fun! Next time think of your new friend. (Just kidding)

Carla said...

Cheri!
I looks/sounds like you girls had a great trip. And your right girls do just want to have fun, trust me I know :) Im so excited to see you all in feb. I hope is well and tell the kids hi for me
love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds so fun! How great for you to carry on that tradition. Glad to hear Ryan and your kids survived.....without you.
I also can't wait to see you and your cute family in Feb! It's going to be so fun.
I need to call you SOON, I have some questions for you!