We are so proud of Makenna for doing such a great job in school! She is working hard, and she always does her best! Makenna loves school and her teacher says she is such a joy in the classroom. (we already knew that though) :) Makenna was chosen out of the 30 kids in her class. We are proud of you Makenna! Way to go!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to go Makenna! You're so cute!
Go Makenna! We are so proud of you. Great picture of your beautiful smile.
Love
Aunt Tonia and Uncle Craig
My grandkids continue to make me so proud! And now Makenna! Kudos to you! So happy you like school, working hard and being awarded for your accomplishments! Keep up the good work--and your beautiful smile!
Good Job!
I do not have your e-mail, sorry have to post on the blog. Thank you for having Kalana over! She has not stopped talking about the fun she had. Also, I forgot to give you the hair ties. I have had them forever even had them out to give you. I will be out and about on Monday before we leave on Tuesday. I will bring them bye. If you are not there I will call you and leave a message of where I left them. I am sorry I kept them for so long.
Post a Comment