Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School has Started!

Summer vacation is officially over! The kids started school today! I can hardly believe it. The summer flew by. Haiden and Makenna were ready though. Makenna was excited to be with her friends and start something new. Haiden was ready to get back to playing with his friends. The kids seemed so grown up today. Haiden looks like he is 10 going on 14, and Makenna is just growing up! It is weird not having them home today. The house is definitely more quiet. Landon was sad this morning when we has to leave Haiden and Makenna at school. He wanted to stay too! Here's to a good year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ho! It's off to school we go! Do I smell homework? ha! Cannot believe the changes in just 3 short months! Where did you get such beautiful children? When they have to write their essay on "How I Spent My Summer" they will fill pages! Happee Daze! Still can't believe it--too early! Now I know why we get such early back to school ads--it is for the AZ market! ha! Have a great year Haiden and Makenna! Love and miss you!

Carla said...

The kids are getting SO big! I miss you guys so much. I can't believe that the kids are going back to school already and the summer is over. I wish that I could come and visit all before I have to go to West Virgina. Tell everyone hi for me. Also I need your address cause I have some things for you that I need to send.