Friday, August 8, 2008

Girls night out

Last weekend I had the oportunity to go overnight with my some of my girlfriends. This is the same group of friends that did the disneyland trip. Because I am pregnant, I was not able to do much this time around. A big thanks to my friends for understanding, and not taking off somewhere else without me! We stayed overnight at a resort in Scottsdale. The Hotel was beautiful and relaxing. We enjoyed a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, had a possukki (a chocolate cookie right out of the oven with ice cream on top) YUM, and went to a comedy club. It was a blast. Of course we stayed up into the wee hours talking, and being silly girls. It is nice to throw all of the responsibility out the window for a while! The next morning we went to breakfast, got a SPRINKELS cupcake, (not all that it's cracked up to be), hung out at the pool, and just relaxed! It was great. Of course I owe the biggest THANK YOU to Ryan. I would not have been able to this without him. The kids had a fun time hanging out with dad. Friends are a blessing in my life that I could could NOT live without!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the traveling sisterhood! Makenna will love reading this someday, knowing her mom was a silly girl once, too! ha! You have wonderful friends because you are the best friend ever! I am sure these memories today seem distant now, but now you have the opportunity to renew them when reviewing your blog!