Makenna had her 7th birthday on Friday the 25th. She had a swimming party with her friends! She had a great time swimming with everyone. She had a Hannah Montana cake! It even had a lip gloss guitar on it! She had fun opening her presents, and playing with her friends. Just like it is with Haiden, I can't believe that she is getting so big. Where has the time gone? Sometimes I feel like if I blink I will miss something! Happy Birthday Makenna! We LOVE you!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OOOOOH LA-LA! Perfect girlie party for our girlie girl! Love the dress! Not sure Landon knows what to think about all those girls, but he better get used to it! ha! Happy BIG 7, Miss Makenna! Love you!
Sounds like a perfect 7 year old girl party. I still can't get over how beautiful she is.
Cheri, do you guys have a pool? and when are you due?
Post a Comment