Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Littlest Angel

We are so glad that Kendall has finally arrived! She is such a sweet baby. She is adored by her sister and brothers. Haiden and Makenna fight over who gets to hold her first. Landon is really sweet with her as well. He is very soft with her. When he can't see where she is, he asks "where's baby?" Kendall is our littlest baby. She only weighed 6lbs. 11oz. Landon was 2 more pounds than her! Kendall has already fit perfectly into our family. Before she was born Ryan and I though, how are we going to handle one more kid?! But now we feel like she belongs here, and we can't imagine not having her around! What a difference a day can make, right! We seem to be adjusting o.k.. We were lucky enough to have a lot of help! Tonia was able to come and save the day yet AGAIN! She came a few days after Kendall was born. She was a huge help, and Haiden, Makenna, and Landon were SPOILED! Ryan took the week off from work too, so I have had a lot of help. My Mom and Dad were able to come a few days after Tonia left. It is great to have them here. My mom is a huge help! I never have to cook, and I can have a nap everyday! Life doesn't get much better then that! It has been good to have my dad here too. He keeps the other kids busy, and on top of their toes! We are so blessed to have such wonderful families! Kendall is already 2 weeks old! Sometimes I feel like I want to freeze time. I know how fast the kids grow, and I know I will look back at this time, and want it back! So with that in mind I am trying to savor this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ten new PINK pinkies! She is so beautiful just one day old! She is the perfect topping to a perfect family! And she is so loved! Can't wait to hold her!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed being able to come to the rescue! I enjoyed the kids and of course you and Ryan. Kendall is lucky to be able to be raised in such a loving family!