*1 month old
*Haiden is so sweet with her
I thought that I would post a few pictures of Kendall. She seems to be growing so fast! She still is a good baby. She has her days and nights a little bit mixed up. She goes longer between feedings during the day than at night. We will be trying to work on that these next few days. Haiden is enjoying being back at school with his friends. He is playing basketball now, and loves it. Makenna also is enjoying school. She has made some new friends, and loves recess: ) Makenna has started up dance again this year. She is taking jazz dance. Hopefully she will like it! Landon is as busy as ever. He manages to know when my hands are tied up dealing with Kendall. He takes that time to get into things that he knows he is not suppose to be into. He especially likes to raid the pantry, and find all the goodies! He then runs as fast as he can to hide behind the couch to stuff as much in his mouth that he can, until I can get to him! I figured that he needed some fun things to do so I put him in a little sports class. Thursday was his first day. He is so CUTE! He of course, loved every second of it!
*Makenna loves to hold Kendall
*Landon loves to give her kisses

2 comments:
One month old??!?? How can it be? Do I spy red hair? ha! Hey--why not? One of each! With her bow, she reminds me of baby Makenna! Love the pix with her siblings! And you have them busy with bball, dance and special activity for Landon! You are the true champ, Cheri! Love you!
Kendall is getting so big already! Everyone seems to be doing well. Make sure you keep lots of snacks for Landon in the pantry!(Candy) I hope you are doing well. Love Ya, Tonia
Post a Comment