Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I guess I'll give this a try

September 12, 2007 I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My cousin Kendi has a blog, and I love it! The reason why I wanted to start my own blog was so that it could kind of be like a journal. I thought it was a good idea for our family to keep in touch with us, and they can know what's going in our lives. Today I had a dentist appointment. I had to get a crown!! It was only suppose to be about 1 1/2 hour app., but I ended up being there for almost 31/2 hrs!!! It was yucky! My jaw still hurts. Of course when I was at the dentist someone had to watch the kids. Ryan is always there to help me when I need him. What would I do without him?! Makenna is doing really well at Benjamin Franklin this year. Today she had her first poem that she had to recite. She got a 100%! We are so proud of her! Way to go MAKENNA!! Haiden is doing well in school too. He really tries hard to do his best. I've already received phone calls from his teacher saying that he is a great student, and that she like having him in his class. Haiden did tell me today though that he got his first warning. He called a boy in his class a dork, and someone tattled on him. He said that he was sorry, and I could tell that he felt bad. Haiden is such a good kid! Landon is so fun. I just want to squeeze him. He is constantly into everything!! He loves to get into the kitchen cabinets and pull everything out! He loves to walk! He gets a kick out of himself! He doing pretty good considering he's only been walking for about 3 weeks.

1 comment:

Kathee Martin said...

Grandma Kathee is so proud of Haiden, Makenna and Landon--and their amazing parents! If all the children of the world could be so lucky to be so loved!