Monday, September 24, 2007

A Girls Getaway!

This weekend I am going on a girls ONLY vacation! Yes, that means no kids! I've never been able to do this, so I am getting very excited. I am going with Stacy, Lori, Chantal, and, Shannon. We are going to Disneyland! We get to get in for free on Friday, because Stacy knows someone that works there. I think on Saturday we are going to the beach, and just hanging out. I am already starting to get ready to go. Ryan, I think is dreading this trip:) I'm sure he will do a fantastic job. I hope Landon does o.k.. He has kind of become a Mommy's boy lately. Haiden and Makenna will be a big help though. I plan on posting some pictures when we get back. YEAH!!

1 comment:

Kathee Martin said...

You go, girl! You deserve it! What concerns me.......how will Ryan do Makenna's hair?????? ha!

Sharing your joy!

Kathee