Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank You, Thank you!

I owe the biggest thank you to Tonia and Carla. They came and watched the kids for Ryan and I when we were away. They did a spectacular job! Kendall was content as ever! The other kids had a blast playing with their Aunts. I don't think they missed us to much. It was so comforting
knowing that the kids were happy and safe! Thank you guys so much for all of your help. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey we had more fun with the kids, then you did in Costa Rica!! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make a special bond with your beautiful children. And the dinner out with the sisters was worth it all!! Love, Tonia

Grandma Kathee said...

Definitely looks like the kids are having too much fun! Isn't that great? What special sisters you have!

KEndi said...

Too cute! Glad that you ALL survived. I worried after being around the baby at grandpa's party for you. She seemed like she liked her Momma ALOT!