Saturday, April 18, 2009

Makenna is playing softball!

Makenna had decided to do softball this year. This is her first year at doing any kind of sport other then dance. She absolutely loves it! She has a fun time playing and she loves to bat. Before every game she says "I'm going to CRANK that ball." I think her brother and her Dad are rubbing off on her. It is good for Makenna to get a some attention when it comes to baseball. She is doing a good job, and we are proud of her! Keep up the good work Makenna.

5 comments:

Grandma Kathee said...

Love it!!! She definitely has the look down! ha! And I was impressed watching her last week! Great job, Makenna! And thrilled you are liking it!

Nikki said...

I just love that little girlfriend. I am so glad she enjoy's it. I think next my lefty should try. She hates Hip Hop

Anonymous said...

Everything she learned must have been from her aunts!!! LOL I hope you are enjoying it and keep cranking it! Love ya, Aunt Tonia

Carla said...

I think that aunt Tonia's right! everything she learned mush have been from here awesome aunts :) Glad she is liking it! Miss ya tons!

Nikki said...

You can crash my party anytime. I actually have a few of Makenna because she was near Kalana. I just dropped the ones on the blog. Let me know if you want me to send them over. I will say it was to hot out there.