It has been awhile since I have done any blogging! We have been busy as usual! Ryan and I had the opportunity to go to Costa Rica this year. Ryan made the incentive trip again, and we were able to enjoy some time alone! We had a great time. We were very busy on this trip. We left on Wed. (march 11th), and came home on Sun. (March. 15th). The only bummer about this trip was that our luggage did not arrive in Costa Rica when we did! Ryan was definitely NOT happy! We were assured that we would get it by the next day. I was determined not to let this ruin our trip. We were able to get a few necessities at the gift shop, and some of the ladies that Ryan works with were kind enough to offer me a swimming suit until our stuff arrived. It did come the next day at about 2:00 p.m.. We were able to relax, and visit with people from Ry's company that we have become friends with over the years. On Friday we went on a jungle river boat tour. We had about a hour drive, and we were able to see what Costa Rica is like. It was cool to see how the people live. They live such simple lives. The people of Costa Rica were very friendly. We were able to see alot of wildlife on the boat. The highlight for me were the monkeys. The boat driver had brought some fruit, and the monkeys loved that! I was able to feed one of them some banana. They were so cute. They had such human-like expressions! They would plead with their eyes for the fruit, and if you didn't give it to them they would make an angry face. We saw alot of crocodiles too. You had to have a good eye to spot them, because they like to hide in the mud and water. We were able to have lunch at a local Costa Rican restaurant. We had rice, beans, meat, and ice cream. It was delish! On Saturday we did a zip line/ATV tour. It was so fun! We rode the ATVs to were we were zip lining. We road along the beach, into the town, and on dirt roads! We were completely filthy when we were done! The zip line was such a fun experience! I was a little nervous at first, but after about the 2nd zip line I was able to let loose. I decided I would go upside down and backwards! It was an experience. Ryan and I so want to do that again! On the way back we were able to do some "free riding" on the ATVs along the beach. Ryan got a little crazy doing donuts in the sand, and flipped his ATV! He was fine, and he thought it was pretty funny. I on the hand, did not!
Needless to say we had an incredible time! I am so proud of Ryan for working hard so we could make this trip! Thanks babe! I love you!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I was jealous when I heard you were going.Now, I am really really jealous. First, alone time with the hubby. What's that? Look at how much fun you had. Not to mention how brave you two dare devils are. I happy for you guys. Glad to have you back though.
This was definitely a fun, new experience! I did not know Ryan flipped on the ATV! So happy you got to go on this amazing trip!
Post a Comment