Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun with Great Grandpa Leishman

I wanted to post some pictures of us with Grandpa. I love my Grandpa Leishman so much. He is a very special person in my life. I wish that we didn't live so far apart! I have very fond memories with my Grandpa and Grandma. I loved playing with my cousins at the ranch, staying there for the summers, playing "tiger", and many other fun things! I know my Grandpa misses Grandma so much, they were so cute together. I know that he is excited to see her again someday. I will always be his"pumpkin", and I still think that "Mabel" even makes an appearance every now and then! :)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Grandpa's are great! Even though you are far apart just cherish the time you have together. I am glad you were able to see each-other.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!!! And your grandpa looks great!!! WOW! So glad you all made the effort for this special day and memory!

Sami said...

I am so glad you got to attend your Grandpa's Birthday party. How fun to spend time with him and your family. I can totally relate, Grandpa's are very special. This is such a great picture of the two of you. :)

Moore Family said...

I need to catch up on my blogging and blog about this special event. It was very fun to see everyone, even if we didn't know EVERYONE!
Miss you guys! Come visit us this summer when it's roasting hot there!