We had a Superbowl party here on Sunday. We had a lot of fun. It was a little disappointing that the cardinals couldn't pull out a win, but it was a really good game anyway! The kids had a blast playing together. Of course we had a lot of yummy food, and we all had a few good laughs as we watched the guys really get into the game. Ryan stood up the whole time! He didn't want to miss a minute of the game! :) Thanks everybody for coming, it wouldn't be the same without you all. Ryan even survived this get together! :)
* It was a close play! *We thought the Cardinals had won the game!
*The kids, *3-D anyone?
*The Cutest baby in the world even enjoyed the pary!

4 comments:
I can just hear Ryan......and I was not even there! ha! Looks like a great time and a great excuse to break Ryan in for a party with friends!
I love hanging out and being with friends. Good times. I am glad you guys had fun.
I am actually on my laptop but when I get on my regular computer I will e-mail you the site to do the free Mosiac's. I have it under my favorites. They are so easy and a fun way to show your pictures.
Here is the website I used
http://bighugelabs.com
You want to make a Mosaic and save it as a JPG. then upload it as a large picture.
Ooops I forgot to tell you, You can do so many a month for free.
Enjoy! Call if you have questions.
Post a Comment