*The kids had fun swimming with Aunt Tonia!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Fun with Family
I thought that I would share some pictures of the time that we spent with Tonia and Grandpa and Grandma Foggin. We were very blessed to have them here with us! We love and miss you!
*Landon LOVED making cookies with Grandma. Haiden tried his darnedest to beat Grandpa at cribbage. (he won once) The kids had fun playing the card game golf too. (I'm sure if you ask them what that is, they would be more then pleased to show you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The Norman Rockwell family shines again! As always, perfect activities with your perfect family! Looks like Landon is eating more cookies before they get baked! ha! Go Landon (aka "groceries"! And the swimming pool has definitely been a worthwhile investment! You all are the best!
Looks like a blast! It's always so fun to have visitors especially family, but I hate seeing them leave! Hopefully they'll be back to visit again soon.
Your kids are all so cute!
Post a Comment