Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 10th birthday Haiden!

Haiden turned 10 yesterday! How can that be possible, right? Really, I can't believe that my little Haiden has reached "the double digits". (As Haiden puts it:) ) For his birthday this year he decided that he wanted to go to Amazing Jakes. I tried to convince him to do a swimming party at the house, but he had other plans. He had a blast with a few of his friends from school. They did go-carts, mini golf, video games, bumper cars, laser tag, and bowling! That kept them busy for quite a while. Happy birthday Haiden, we LOVE you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah....10??!? Mom and dad can't say they are in their 20's any more! ha! Double digits? Never thought of it like that! Guess the next landmark is the "tweens." Yikes! Happy days, Haiden!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Haiden! I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Buy the way, how tall are you now? I think you are tall then me! Love, Aunt Tonia

Anonymous said...

Seriously how tall is that kid? I think he's like a whole head taller then those boys. Crazy how fast time passes by. I remember being at his baby shower and visiting you when I lived right by you. Those were the easy days! HA!