
*
Before & After

Thank Goodness kids have Grandparents! Grandma Kathee had the idea of doing a gingerbread house with the kids a few weeks ago. The kids were really excited about it too. Especially Haiden. Probably because Haiden realizes that you get to eat the candy as you make it! Grandma had allot of patience. They did a great job. This is their first gingerbread house, because I haven't ever wanted to do one before. That is one of the many reasons why we are thankful for the Grandma's in our lives. Thanks Grandma Kathee! You did a great job. I'm sure Haiden and Makenna will always remember their first gingerbread house that they made with you.
2 comments:
And to think I have always wanted to do one, so especially memorable to do one with Haiden and Makenna! They did a super job! Christmas can be fun! Who knew???
How fun. Is this Ryan's mom? Does she live close?
I've always wanted my kids to have a grandma that lived close by so they could share those special times with them. One day hopefully!
Post a Comment