Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ryan's Birthday!!!

Ryan's birthday was Dec. 20th. The kids had their Christmas concert that night. Makenna was excited to have her first big performance on the BIG stage. Haiden was not so excited. I guess by the 3rd grade the excitement kind of runs out: ) Of course they did a wonderful job. Grandma Kathee and Grandpa Kermit were able to come and enjoy the concert too. We kept Landon busy with lots of candy and goodies he usually doesn't get.
We celebrated Ryan's birthday on the 21st. Kathee brought the "RED" cake. (Ryan's brother used to call him "RED" when he was younger.) Ryan turned 34!!! Man is he getting old or what?! Ha, Ha! Happy birthday sweetie. We LOVE you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel so fortunate to share Haiden and Makenna's Christmas program....and my son's 34th birthday with his family! Have not been able to share his day for at least 16 years! So funny Makenna does not understand how I know it is her daddy's birthday even after telling her I was there! ha!