Saturday, September 19, 2009

Deal or No Deal?

So I need your thoughts. What would you pay for all of this food? Exact same items. I need to know if I am getting a deal or not. If you would be so kind to post your thoughts in the comment space provided, that would be great! I will post in a few days, and tell you how much I paid, and we will see if I got a good deal, or a bad deal. Thanks for playing! * Here is another view, you can click on the pictures if you need to get a better view.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

That is awesome girl!

Kathee said...

OK.....I give! Free?

Anonymous said...

Alright, I already know, but I said I would post my guess. $110.00

Tonia

Kendi said...

I can't even guess because I am the worst bargain shopper and I am pretty sure you got a killer deal on it.
I am not even sure I want to know because I'll probably be totally annoyed that I can't be more thrifty.....but yet I do want to know, so do tell and then divulge your secrets!!!