Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!

I'm a little bit late on posting my blog. Landon turned 2 on June 8th! He is getting so big! ( I took him to his two year old check-up, and the Doctor said that he is the average size of a 3 1/2 yr old!) We had a couple of friends over for a party. Landon had a lot of fun. We played pin the tail on the donkey, had a pinata, and had birthday cupcakes! I thought that he learned what "HOT" was last year at his birthday, but he must have forgotten, because he tried to touch the candle again this year! It scared him a little, but he was still ready to dive into his cupcake: ) We also had a little family party with just us. We are so blessed to have Landon in our lives. We all love him dearly. He keeps us "alive" and on our toes! Happy Birthday Buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Landon! U R HOTT! What a year of fun and laughs you have brought to all of us! You had 2 fun birthday celebrations for The Big #2! U R LOVED! What a guy!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture. He is darling...just like your others. We can't wait to see your new little one. Maybe I'll have to try to use one of my mom's buddy passes and come visit when she arrives!
Talk to you soon,
Kendi