Thursday, June 5, 2008
All Stars!!
Haiden was selected to be on the all star team this year! He is very excited! He thinks that they have the best team, and that they are going to kick butt: ) I think that this is a good experience for Haiden, it is good for his self esteem. He was kind of surprised that he made it. He has his first game sometime within the next week and a half, and he has practice every night! I am glad that Ryan is devoted to taking him were he needs to go! It has been fun to seem them bond together:) So we hope that Haiden has a good time, and enjoys himself. He seems to be growing up way to fast! So here's to more "baseball" fun for Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So exciting! And what a memorable experience this will be! I can see it all now.....Ryan and Haiden improving their skills, Landon muching on his snacks, Makenna practicing her cartwheels and mom cheering the team! Go team, go!
Post a Comment