Saturday, October 30, 2010

Griswald's ~ (I mean) Hendricks Family Vacation

We went on our yearly trip to Arnold a few weeks ago. We all had a great time, and the weather was perfect!
Day One ~ We all had fun playing outside at the Harvest Festival in Murphy's. Day 2~ Played in the creek by the cabin, and stopped at the Red Apple Store for apple strudel! Yummy!

Day 3 ~ Bis Trees & Stanislas River
Day 4~ Golf, Club House Games
Day 5~Arnold Picnic and Park, Roasting Marshmallows in the fireplace~No pics of roasting Marshmallows because I couldn't find my camera!
Day 6~ Murphy's Candy and Toy Store, Makenna's & Mom's yearly Manicure
*Sorry, The Pictures and words are all over the place, but I can't figure out how to fix it.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so glad you had a great time. I want to crash it next year :) Also, when you loaded your pic's that is the layout you picked :)

Grandma Kathee said...

Ahhhh! I can feel it, smell it and see it!!! What a great place for a family vacation!!!! So glad you can go and enjoy that clean, crisp air!!! You all look so happy and refreshed!