
Today, as Ryan would say, "is the day a boy becomes a man." Ha. Landon started Pre-school today! He was so excited to go to class with his backpack and water bottle. He was finally going to school like Haiden and Makenna. He had a great day. I thought that he would go kicking and screaming, because when we had meet the teacher day, he totally freaked out and wouldn't let me leave his side. I was thrilled that he was happy, and I could tell he was proud of himself too!
Haiden has been at school for almost a month already,and is doing a great job. His goal this year is to get straight A's!
Makenna has been at school for a week, and is loving it. She was ready to go back to school.She loves being with her friends, and learning too.
Kendall is happy to be hanging with Mom! :)
2 comments:
Grandma Kathee is not ready for those "boys" to become men yet! ha! Ohhhh those school days! These wonderful grandkids keep on moving ahead in spite of us! Great pix!
Adorable :)
Post a Comment