
I thought I would post about London's Run. I decided that I was going to do a 10k. This race is put on here in Queen Creek. London is a little girl who died of Leukemia a few years ago. She was in Haiden's Kindergarten and first grade class. All the money they race goes to families dealing with Cancer. It is a great cause. I ran with my friend Kristen. I am so thankful she decided to run at the last minute. I was so proud of myself when I got done with the race. I had an awesome race time of somewere around 58 min. (somewhere around 9 1/2 min. mile) I still can't believe I did that good. This was my first race, but not my last. I am hoping to do another in April with Kristen. Hopefully this race wasn't just a flook! I really am proud of myself for doing so well! :) Thanks to all my supporters, who came out to cheer me on.
6 comments:
You go girl! I am so proud and happy for you. Go get that other race.
You are totally amazing! Super woman and super mom!!!
Congratualtions Cheri...I am sooooo proud of you! Love ya, Tonia
That is so awesome. I love it when you can work hard and have sweet success at the end. Keep it up:)
Good Job my friend! Serious that's a fast run. Brenda and I (when I am done being pregnant) should meet up with you and do a half marathon sometime??? That's my goal in running, nothing more though.
Thats so awesome! We need to run a race together! Lets plan for this fall... what do ya think?
Post a Comment