Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kendall's Blessing Day

We had Kendall's blessing on November 9th. Ryan did a great job, and Kendall didn't let out a peep. (Thank goodness) We were both worried that she might cry through the whole thing because she has become quite attached to her binky. Kendall has changed so much the past month. I want to eat her up! I love her smile! We all think she is the greatest thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is so cute and I love her little smile too.
Her blessing dress is so pretty. Hopefully we'll be able to see her before too long.

Anonymous said...

That smile lights up the world!!! And just what I needed this morning! What a doll! Mom and dad did good! I want to squeeze those chubby cheekers! How did you get 4 of the cutest kids?????

Anonymous said...

Got one of those for us? Just kidding. When we get back hopefully we can enjoy more time together. Probably at the cabin! Wish we could have been there for the blessing.

- Craig & Tonia

Nikki said...

She is so beautiful.

Sami said...

Cheri she is such a little cutie! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.