Doesn't this picture just melt your heart! All the long nights seem to be erased by this precious smile! As you can see, Kendall has started to smile this week. She is so darn cute! She seems to have a little bit of each of the kids in her. One minute I think that she looks like Haiden, then Makenna, and then Landon. I have concluded that all the kids look alike. Mostly when they were babies though. Kendall has made me realise that I really love babies! I love that they smell good, even if they haven't has a bath for a few days. I love the joy that she brings into our home. I love the sweet spirit that I see in her eyes. I love knowing that she just came from Heaven. I love seeing the kids love on her, and lots of other wonderful things! I could go on and on. I am trying to treasure each day with the kids, because I know they are only getting older. I am thankful to be a mom.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There is nothing like that first smile to melt your heart and make those sleepless nights seem long ago! What a sweetie! I want to hold her, squeeze those cheeks and smell her so bad! And....are you ready? I have a baby pix of Ryan that looks just like her! Your house is full of love because you eminate love, Cheri! You are very special. Love you!
I can't believe how fast she has grown! She is beautiful! You are a great mom and the kids are lucky to have you. When I grow up I want to be just like you!
Love Ya,
Tonia
Oh my gosh Cheri, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog and I had to let you know how adorable your sweet little Kendall is. All of your kids are adorable. I hope we run into each other again soon. I love visiting with you. By the way, Faith would love to play with Makenna. :0)
Post a Comment