Friday, March 21, 2008

Landons' First Haircut

*Before* The time had come for Landon to finally get his hair cut. It was getting pretty long. Grandpa Foggin kept threatening me that he would cut it himself, so we thought that we better let Grandma Foggin give Landon his first haircut. He was so good! I have to admit that I wasn't all the way ready to let those first curls drop to the floor. Landon looked so grown up when Grandma was finished, but he was still my "baby" Landon! He is the Cutest! *After*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first haircut made him grow up too fast! But he is still the cutest little guy! Course, I don't say that just because I am his other grandma! ha!

Anonymous said...

what a darling little boy. you have to give the details about this next baby. Will you find out what your having and when.
Your kids are lucky to have such great grandparents.
Miss you guys, come visit SL soon....it's a good escape from the heat.