Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Everyone needs a laugh!

While Tonia was here we decided to show the kids the "panty hose" game. Of course this is something that all kids get to do when they're young, right? I remember doing this and thinking that it was the funniest thing ever. I still almost pee my pants when I see others do it. Maybe it's just me? Haiden didn't seem to think it was as funny as the rest of us did. We all had a good laugh, and hopefully you will too. Please don't think that we are to demented!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a new "game" to me! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I am not going to lie those are so ugly pictures. Actually the one of Haiden isn't bad.....look at those eye lashes!
I think I've shown Carter that before too and he didn't seem too impressed either.
When are you moving back to Utah, we need some good entertainment!

Anonymous said...

The pictures aren't ugly. They look just like us!! Love, Tonia