I can't believe that the Christmas season is already upon us! It seems like it has come so fast this year. I think this is a sign that I am getting older! I find myself thinking, " didn't we just have Christmas?" I think that it has kind of been hard for me to get into the holiday spirit because it has been so warm here. Don't get me wrong, I love the nice sunny days, but it doesn't feel like Christmas time when it is 85 degrees outside. Also the thought of Christmas shopping makes me week in the knees! As the days get closer, I have to say that I love Christmas! I love the spirit that it brings. It seems to bring everyone closer together, and of course, it is the greatest holiday because we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior. Before long we will be saying, "were did the Christmas holiday go!"
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know how to tell it is almost Thanksgiving.....the Christmas decorations have been in the stores for weeks! ha! Guess that is to remind us to be thankful for Christmas??? Yes, it is a beautiful season and special time with family--which we will get to enjoy this year with our special and beautiful grandchildren and their super parents!
It doesn't feel like Christmas here either!!
Post a Comment